Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Driving Home.

Driving home from work tonight was a total bitch. First of all it was all frozen over with a heavy ice like stuff making it virtually impossible to drive without sliding and just as I thought there were a couple of drivers acting like assholes. The first one drove in front of me swerving into the left turn lane from behind me at the last minute not even turning on their blinker to let anyone know they were making a left turn. Then another person flew out from a parking lot on to the road not watching where he was going, and stopped right in front of me making me have to do a hard break. Luckily I didn't slide. Fortunately I got home in one piece.

I want to hear about your driving stories. Do you have a great story about a bad driver? If you do then Email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment