Saturday, January 10, 2009

Things YOU can do.

Some of the things you can do to help the safety of the road is not to drive like an ass. Also don't go texting on you cell phone either. I know I have been guilty of this and I try not to do it if I can help it. Usually I do it at a stop light and save it as a draft if it turns green and I'm not finished. Also... no talking on your cell while you are driving either. That is what earpieces are for. In fact I use an earpiece 99.9% of the time. I like it because it is small and I hate the big huge ones that go over the ear. This one is about the size of a 50¢ piece, and is barely noticeable. It holds in place really well and sometimes you don't even know it's in the ear. Also, if you already are a good driver, then you are more than welcome to jot down the make and model of the car in question you encounter and call the local police and report them. I have done this before and it works for the most part... and even if it doesn't you have the satisfaction of reporting it. Make sure that you get a full description, and a license plate number helps. That way you're not getting the wrong person.

No comments:

Post a Comment