Sunday, January 4, 2009

Red Lobster Tonight

Welcome to my new blog. I had started this blog on another website, then got my own website and continued it there. There it sat and sat and nothing became of it. Mainly because it was not the focus as I intended it to be. I had been coming to this site for a while reading a favorite blog of mine and thought to myself only today that maybe my idea was not bad, that maybe it just needed to be re-focused. So... here it goes. Hopefully in the near future I'll be able to get valuable input from you, the reader and until I figure out how to do that; then that day will have to wait and you'll just have listen to my rants. I may not post every day; but then I may not run into stupid drivers either. What really got me restarted tonight, was my boyfriend's and my visit to a Red Lobster. Some one had parked in the carport by the door and left it there to eat inside. We could barely get by with our Jeep and we noticed the car had it's right side rear view mirror all busted up and hanging off the side. Personally I don't think that is the place to park. I got a picture and posting it here. Good night everyone and sorry for the crappy cellphone picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment